INLAND is seeking a Sponsorship Activation Specialist(s) to source and secure media and cash sponsors for INLAND Fall 2017 happening September 29+30 at QRC West.
What you bring
- A proven track record of successful sponsorship recruitment accounts in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries in Canada
- An impressive contact list paired with strong personal relationships with senior decision makers
- Progressive experience in B2B corporate communications, sales, sponsorship and activating new business development cycles including prospecting, soliciting, pitching, negotiating and securing key partnerships
- The ability to passionately articulate INLAND's distinct brand story and business mission to attract and secure new partnerships
- Innovative ideas to enhance and broaden the scope of opportunity for partners to gain value from aligning with INLAND
- A high energy, self-motivated, results driven approach to going after what you want
- A deep appreciation for Canadian designed and made products
The role is a contract position to start immediately and ending early October, 2017. Pending results, this role has the potential to develop into an ongoing contract.
Please email a list of your five most notable sponsorship accounts including brief description, dates, and secured amounts to Sarah Power at email@example.com